Friday, May 21, 2010

Fryday

Contoured pillows. One of the first things I thought about when I woke up this morning. I lived with lower back pain for quite a few years. It kicked off when I was 17 or so. At some point I had to get rid of my soft mattress and I purchased a firm futon to rest on. It definitely helped me sleep better. Lately though, I've been waking with neck and upper back pain. At some point it occurred to me that I never cared about the pillows I was sleeping on. I always used whatever was around the house. We spend approximately a third of our lives sleeping though. Surely $50 for a pillow isn't much? Even $100. Then again, we spend thousands on televisions, and there's no way we spend more time in front of the TV then we do sleeping. At least I hope none of us (us being the human race as a whole) fit that category. Maybe our priorities are all messed up. Maybe we'd all be happier and healthier if we splashed out for a soft king-size Eiderdown pillow?

No comments:

Post a Comment