Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Appy Polly Logies

This post is going to start with an attempt at remembering what I had written in the post I lost (which I briefly discussed in the post below). I was saying something about how I failed myself within the first two weeks of starting my blog. Well, kinda.

I promised myself I would post from work every night. I kept this going pretty well, but I missed both Monday and Tuesday of this week. I was only at work on Tuesday, so that means I'm safe for Monday's lack of posting. Then again, I took last Thursday off and still posted. So I'm even. Right right right?

I've been thinking of getting the following poster framed for my bedroom wall.




My bedroom seems to have conformed to a black and white theme almost entirely by accident. Apart from the bright orange blanket, of course, but you can blame Melbourne's current weather for that.

Stanley Kubrick is probably my favourite director of all time. I mean, who else could have made me change my mind about hating on Tom Cruise? Yeah. Exactly. I've got most of his films on DVD, going as far back as The Killing from 1956. I also own a few on HD-DVD (the high-definition video format that should have won), though I missed a couple of the reissues. I'll buy them all again upon the inevitable release of the Blu-Ray boxset.

That's all I've got for today. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment