Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I said what?

Hola. Is there anybody out there?

I promised myself I'd manage five posts a week. That was on the 3rd of June. It is now the 27th of July. That means I owe you (and myself) 38 posts, including this one.

38! The number of the house that I spent the first 28 years of my life living at. Interesting side story about that. I was talking with my father recently about the price of houses/apartments in Melbourne in this day and age. He says he paid something like $32,000 for the house I grew up in. He also mentioned that a week's worth of work would only net you about $150 back then. It's all relative, huh? Still though, the house now has a value of around $800,000 or so. Is $768,000 a decent profit after exactly 30 years?

38. I wonder if anyone has ever posted 38 good blog entries on a single day? Not the type with just a video link or a short message, for example.

Maybe I should go on a blogging spree for the next 3.5 hours that I'll be at work?

This post and 37 posts about Inception should do it.

Shit, just got a call about some work I need to get done... BRB.

No comments:

Post a Comment