Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well, this is painful...

I've figured out a way in which I can be a slack blogger from time to time. I promised myself five posts a week but missed yesterday's post due to the kind of stomach cramps I assume females may need to deal with regularly. For all of my unhealthy habits and ways of living, I rarely get sick or run down. I like to think that I've got the whole "mind over matter" thing down, but then I'm always wondering whether I'll get hit with some really bad disease somewhere down the line (possibly smoking-related). So I pretty much went straight to bed after work and Googled "stomach pain" to try to find what the cause may have been. Hunger? Food poisoning? Gastroenteritis? CANCER? Yeah, always fun to scare yourself when you're lying in bed in the dark, alone, unable to move for fear of increasing pain levels.

Anyway, my point was that I'm still aiming for five posts a week. This is yesterday's. I'm gonna post this and then think of something else to post about. I'll be back shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment